In the same way as you may have been using the receipt of your Annual Benefit Statements to review your levels of contribution and to consider whether your retirement income will meet your needs, as you approach retirement you should be thinking about the way in which you wish to structure your retirement income. You can find more detail on this in the Your options and Buying a pension sections.
- Investments - you may wish to consider your investment options as you approach retirement.
- Personal Planning - we have included a helpful list of actions you should take as you approach retirement.
Members of the RSP have access to the AON Retirement Service which provides members with:
- Pension education guides and videos;
- Budgeting tools;
- Tax calculators
- A freephone call centre offering pensions guidance (financial advice consultations can also be arranged); and
- Whole of market comparison tools on standard and enhanced annuities.
Download the Mapping your road to retirement booklet that will help guide you with your retirement preparations.
To view any pdf files you will need Adobe Acrobat version 5.0 or above installed on your computer. You can download this free plugin by clicking here.