Sections of the IMI Pension Fund
The Fund comprises of four Sections:-
1) The IMI Section
- Closed to new entrants from 1 July 2002; and
- Closed to future accrual 31 December 2010.
2) The Facsimile Section
- Made up of members of the ICI Pension Fund prior to 6 April 1980; and
- The rules of the Facsimile Section were established to mirror the rules of the ICI Pension Fund.
3) The Main Section
- For most new entrants from 1 July 2002 until the Fund closed to new entrants on 31 December 2005; and
- Incorporates the liabilities transferred from the former MKR Holdings Ltd and Associated and Subsidiary Companies Retirement Benefits Scheme brought into the Main Section on 1 July 2002.
4) The Senior Section
- Includes the liabilities transferred in from the former IMI Supplementary Pension Fund.